One of our primary concerns was making the process of registering for IL concealed carry classes as easy, fast and stress-free as possible. To enroll in one of our upcoming concealed carry certification classes, please select from one of the following course choices:
- Under no circumstances will live ammunition be permitted in the classroom.
- You are required to bring your own firearm to the range. If you do not currently own one, rentals will be available on a limited basis.
- All registrants must provide their own ammo, which will amount to 50 factory-loaded rounds.
- Paper targets, literature and other course materials will be provided to assist in your training.
- We ask that, in the event of a cancellation request, please give us at least 48 hours of notice so we may offer your seat to another gun owner.
- While at the shooting range, proper attire is required at all time. Please refrain from wearing shorts, open-toe shoes and sandals, sleeveless shirts or tank-tops.
- Illinois gun ranges require protective goggles and noise-dampening headphones for ear protection. If you do not own protective ear and/or eyewear, they can be rented for a small fee at the range.
- If you have more specific questions on registering for Illinois concealed carry classes in the Chicago, please call 1-847-461-8611 to speak directly with one our CCW education specialists.