Brian was a great instructor. The 2 day class went by pretty quickly and I learned quite a bit. I would recommend this class for anyone looking to get their CCOL.
This class was perfect. I feel very knowledgeable about the laws and what to do as a conceal and carry license holder both to protect myself physically and legally. While I'm sure you can learn these things anywhere, Brian made it very enjoyable and filled with discussion versus didactic and boring training. The two days flew by. Also, some simple corrections to my grip, stance and aim led to significant improvement in accuracy. Thanks Brian.
Brian was absolutely great. I learned a great deal in the class. Brian was very patient with our questions and he was very knowledgeable. I definitely would tell anyone to take the course as well as the firearms training.
Brian did a terrific job in the 2 day concealed carry class I took in Northbook. The Classroom was very comfortable, and the materials Brian used were helpful and educational. I had no experience with pistols before the concealed carry class, and was a bit intimidated at the beginning (there was a wide range of expeirience in the class). Brian took the time to get me comfortable handling, and respecting, pistols in the classroom. At the range, Brian was very helpful in recommending an appropriate pistol for me, and ensuring I understood all aspects of handling, and shooting, the pistol. Brian did a great job with increasing my level of confidence and accuracy . I highly recommend the class to all levels (including my spouse). Thank you!
Brian Was an outstanding instructor. The course was concise and was extremely detailed. The 16 hours class is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Brian was attentive to all students and he was very patient. I feel very comfortable with the knowledge that I learned. Fantastic Job Thanks Brian I will definetly take more of your upcoming advanced classes.
This course was absolutely amazing. Paul was an awesome instructor who thoroughly explained and taught, both 8hour days, in such a comfortable manner. He's definitely the guy I'd call if I needed any tips. I highly recommend the Concealed Carry of Illinois to anyone who is looking to take theirs.
Brian runs a great course. I took the 16 hour weekend course in November 2015 to obtain my concealed carry license. As promised, I recieved my CCL in a little over a month. The classes were easy, fun, convenient and informative. Brian gave me a number of tips at the range and within a few weeks, using his instructions, I'm shooting 3 inch groups at 10 yards 80% of the time. Prior to his course, the last time I had fired a gun was over 30 years ago. In short, I highly recommend his course if you are wanting to obtain your CCL or just get a refresher on handgun use and safety.
Our instructor, Brian, helped my wife and me throughly enjoy this engaging and most informative concealed carry 16 hour class. Despite our limited background with firearms, Brian instilled our confidence and removed any intimidation we had about handling a firearm. We had fun and learned alot and were stimulated to advance our understanding of the many issues involved with gun safety and concealed carry. Brian's excellent professionalism and personal concern for helping us while shooting on the range convinced us that we had the best training possible.
Brian was a fantastic instructor. The class was very hands on and fun. He was very knowledgeable on all related topics and was not intimidating to new and inexperienced gun owners. I have been through the NRA basic training before to register my firearm in Chicago (when that was required) and this class was so much better....I learned a ton. I would highly recommend this class and especially Brian as an instructor.
Brian did a great job. Great focus on safety and creating habits to safely comply with the law of Illinois
Brian your class was amazing, I’m extremely pleased by how the whole day went. There is definitely a lot to learn but you made it easy and not overwhelming.. At the range you definitely made everyone feel safe and comfortable .Being someone whom has never shot a gun Before you had great patients. You made it understandable and took your time with every individual. The bonus of being able to have ones finger print done in class was extremely helpful. Thank you, Cathy
Brian is a great instructor, not only did I learn things that I thought I already knew, he teaches you everything you need to know, and finishes the class with style at the shooting range! This class is highly recommended if you want to carry!
Thank you Brian! I enjoyed it very much! Very professional !
Learned a lot!
Taking my concealed carry class with Brian of Concealed Carry of Illinois was definitely the right choice! Not only is the training top-notch, but the location was great, safe, easy to get to and very comfortable! The cost of taking the class was MORE than worth it! Also, with the additional services, all I had to do after taking the class was wait for my CCL in the mail! Thank you Brian!! Keep up the great work!!
I took the two day course with Concealed Carry of Illinois and was truly impressed. I have taken other firearms classes including a three day course with the Smith and Wesson Academy. I would say that the course that Brian presented was head and shoulders above the rest. Brian presented all the material in an extremely patient and professional manner.
I would recommend this course to anyone interested in applying for their concealed carry permit.
Finished the "Complete 16 Hour Concealed Carry of Illinois Class" and was impressed with every aspect of my experience. I highly recommend this class.
1. Our instructor, Brian, was extremely knowledgeable of the material on firearm safety and the Concealed Carry Law of Illinois. He presented the material in a way that is easy to understand and remember and was happy to answer all questions. Class members had a variety of experiences, from novice to expert, but everyone was engaged during class and participated. Brian ensured everyone understood the material, was comfortable with the different types of firearms available, stances and holsters. We were even able to practice our aim in class, by shooting a laser light at cans.
2. Materials were presented in an easy to understand manner. Brian had sample firearms to examine, so if you do not own one yet, it is a good opportunity to see what is available, and how the firearm operates.
3. At the range test, our instructor stepped us through the entire process. Class participants are responsible for purchasing their own supplies, but the class instructors assisted everyone to ensure they had what they needed, including ammo, target, eyeglasses and ear protection. They made sure each class member understood what was required to pass the range test and made it a pleasant experience.
4. Facility for training was also first class with a large room, good use of videos and an excellent restaurant. They also bring someone in who facilitates the application for obtaining a license, including fingerprinting.
Brian is an excellent instructor. Although I already had extensive experience with firearms, you can always learn something new. Brian takes the time to make sure that you do not leave the class until you have a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of marksmanship, weapons safety, and the law regarding Illinois CCW and the responsibility it entails. If you are considering getting an Illinois CCW license, I highly recommend getting your training from Brian and Conceal Carry of Illinois.
Just finished my 16 hr CNC course, thanks for a awesome class was very informative and educational Definitely feel more secure and confident in handing and using my hand gun. Thanks Brian!!
I just completed the outstanding concealed-carry course offered by Concealed Carry of Illinois (CCI). If you are considering obtaining your carry license, I can offer you three reasons for taking your training with CCI:
1. The instructors, instructional materials,and training facilities are first rate.
2. CCI is not a "mill." You will receive instruction from experts in the field. The instructors know their material and how to present it to students of varying skill levels. The instructors will listen to you and answer your questions. If you're not all that familiar with firearms,don't worry. For the practical portion of the course, the instructors are right there with guiding you every step of the way to help you get rounds on target.
3. In addition to providing superb classroom and range experiences, CCI has simplified the paperwork process for you. You can complete the fingerprint and paperwork requirements for licensing by availing yourself of CCI's onsite application service. The process is easy and takes only a few minutes. Every member of my class took advantage of this service and was happy to do so.
In summary, you will not go wrong in taking your CCW training from Concealed Carry of Illinois.
Thank you Brian, Jay and Paul.
This course is well worth the cost, confidence and peace of mind. Every class member had a different reason for attending and Brian personalized the concerns and questions of each person.
The small class size was the reason I selected Brian as an instructor and I now know it was the best choice for many other reasons. Brian has his students in contact with sources that continue after the course and arranged "class member only" range time.
I will not only recommend this course, when asked; but will be telling everyone to take it.